[ASA] DAWN Fellowships

Claudia Lagos claudia.lagos at uwa.edu.au
Mon Oct 23 19:32:44 AEDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I would like to bring to your attention the DAWN fellowships to work on
the new Centre of Excellence DAWN in Denmark. The fellowships are
intended for outstanding early career scientists whose research falls
within DAWN’s research themes: high-redshift galaxy evolution, epoch of
re-ionization, first stars and galaxies, dust and ISM in the early
universe and dark matter. DAWN Fellows are expected to pursue their own
independent, cutting edge research programs, either in theory or
observations.

For more information please see job advert:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ZXg4BxU6pe1atZ?domain=jobregister.aas.org

Deadline: *4 December 2017.

*If you have any question please feel free to contact me or Giorgios
Magdis at giorgios.magdis at nbi.ku.dk.

Best regards,

Claudia Lagos
--
ARC Research Fellow Tel:(+61 8) 6488 3677
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research web:www.clagos.com