[ASA] ECR Chapter Mentoring Workshop -- Extended Registration Deadline

ASA Early Career Researcher Chapter asa.ecr.chapter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:06:48 AEST 2018

Final reminder for the ECR Mentoring Workshop - registration closes today.

Details:
Dates: May 1 - May 4
Website: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/DTy_CL7rK8tVQQDqsBPYzq?domain=asa-ecr.org
Register here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/asa_ecr-2018retreat-rego

Cheers,
The ASA ECR Chapter Steering Committee (Manodeep Sinha, Sarah Martell,
Darren Croton, Pascal Elahi, Jonti Horner, Anthea King, Simon Mutch,
Belinda Nicholson, Jesse van de Sande)