[ASA] IAU100 Update

Pete Wheeler pete.wheeler at uwa.edu.au
Fri Apr 6 12:16:38 AEST 2018

Dear all,
Following on from the Communicating Astronomy to the Public conference in Japan a couple of weeks ago, there’s some developments to report on the IAU100 front.

The IAU100 page can be found here:

  *   https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/RddKCP7yOZt99nVMiz6Sw_?domain=iau.org

You can download the IAU100 brochure here:

  *   https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mVwFCQnzP0tggLZriPeHHD?domain=iau.org

You can apply for funds to support "Special Projects in support of IAU100 Goals” here:

  *   https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/6aDWCROAQotooXZBiPpAFq?domain=iau.org

Finally, if you're not already subscribed to it, it would be worth signing up to the IAU Astronomy Outreach Newsletter. Here’s<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/0QecCVAGXPtmm8Q9tJlzYK?domain=us11.campaign-archive.com> the latest edition.

Regards
Pete Wheeler

P.s
Thanks to everyone that responded to my call to populate a Google spreadsheet with events and activities that can be used to promote IAU100 next year. If you have more events to add, or would like to send this on to your networks, please do so.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/UsT5CWLJY7iZZ8oGimy4ib?domain=docs.google.com

Pete Wheeler
Outreach, Education and Communications Manager

Ph: +61 8 6488 7758
Mobile: +61 423 982 018

[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/TkQUCXLKZoijjZr0U96R8X?domain=s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com]
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/x0g-CYWL1vimmXBOt3sjpd?domain=icrar.org>www.icrar.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/MnpmCZYM2VFAAYB2iNV7RM?domain=icrar.org>    Subscribe to our eNewsletter<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/OWLdC1WZXrixxXW5umO8Xo?domain=icrar.org>    ICRAR on Twitter<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/vN3OC2xZYvCWWQyOivmtNA?domain=twitter.com>   ICRAR on Facebook <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-gMpC3Q8Z2FoovN0ijvYxN?domain=facebook.com>