[ASA] GMT Community Science Meeting 2018

Matthew Colless matthew.colless at anu.edu.au
Sun Apr 29 11:10:30 AEST 2018

Folks,

I’d like to draw everyone’s attention to the Sixth Annual GMT Community Science Meeting on the topic “Stars: Birth & Death”. You can find out more and register at: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/shmmCVAGXPtM400GiGc1qT?domain=gmtconference.org

It’s important for Australia to be well represented at GMT meetings. Having attended 3 of the previous 5 meetings, I can say participation is definitely worthwhile and can lead to valuable collaborations.

Cheers, Matthew.

Professor Matthew Colless <matthew.colless at anu.edu.au<mailto:matthew.colless at anu.edu.au>>
Director, Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics
The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Work: +61-2-6125-0266 Mobile:+61-431-898-345