[ASA] Second announcement - special session on FRBs at EWASS 2019

Shivani.Bhandari at csiro.au Shivani.Bhandari at csiro.au
Wed Feb 27 21:08:25 AEDT 2019

?Dear colleagues,?

We are pleased to announce the special session "Fast Radio Bursts: recent results and focus for the future", to take place during the European Week of Astronomy and Space Science in Lyon, France, on 24 June 2019.

The topics that will be covered by this session include:

  *   Results from FRB surveys: High to low frequencies
  *   How best to find FRBs?
  *   Recent upgrades to facilities and instrumentation
  *   Emission mechanisms and progenitor theories
  *   Are there multiple FRB populations?
  *   Multi-wavelength synergies and follow-up strategies

For more information on the session see: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/JQ9YCJyp0qhWGO6mcVBCGi?domain=eas.unige.ch

We welcome applications for contributed talks and posters. The abstract submission is open and you can submit your abstract here<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/n_jJCK1qJZtygKXvsvt2FY?domain=kuonicongress.eventsair.com>. The deadline for abstract submission is 03, March 2019.

We apologise if you receive this email more than once.

We look forward to see you in Lyon!

Manisha Caleb

on behalf of the SOC:
Evan Keane