[ASA] Fw: Discussion session at ASA meeting Thurs 11 July (Ozastroparticle physics)

Gavin Rowell gavin.rowell at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jul 9 21:45:37 AEST 2019

The proposed times/location for our Ozastroparticle physics discussion at the ASA meeting this Thurs lunch break are 1:10 to 1:55 pm (AEST) in room 07-234.

Please see email below for the Zoom URL remote connection.

Gavin..

Gavin Rowell                                                           ph +61883138374
High Energy Astrophysics Group                             fax +61883134380
School of Physical Sciences                     gavin.rowell at adelaide.edu.au
University of Adelaide 5005, AUSTRALIA
web: http://www.physics.adelaide.edu.au/astrophysics/gpr/