[ASA] Observatory Manager at Siding Spring Observatory

Christopher Lidman Christopher.Lidman at anu.edu.au
Wed Jul 31 12:25:44 AEST 2019

Dear Colleagues,
  I wish to alert you to a new job opening at Siding Spring Observatory.

The Observatory is looking for qualified individuals to apply for the role of Observatory Manager. A description of the job can be found at

http://jobs.anu.edu.au/cw/en/job/531413/observatory-manager

Could I ask you to share this information amongst your colleagues and contacts.

Regards,

Chris Lidman

A/Professor Chris Lidman
Director, Siding Spring Observatory, Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics,
The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Work: +61-2-6125-0238
Christopher.Lidman at anu.edu.au<mailto:Christopher.Lidman at anu.edu.au>