[ASA] Two days left to register for the ANITA summer school

Ilya Mandel ilya.mandel at monash.edu
Tue Mar 9 09:17:20 AEDT 2021

Dear ECRs:

A gentle reminder that you have two days left to register your interest in the ANITA “green computing” summer school.  Even if you are not 100% certain of your ability to attend at this time, I highly recommend registering now so that you are kept up-to-date and can provide input on scheduling.  Please do so via
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/zGfQCVARKgCxLNODWCGYLMl?domain=asa-anita.github.io
[this is also the link for the ANITA workshop exit survey, for those who have not yet filled it in].

Best wishes,
Ilya