[ASA] Astronomy Data Workshop – 29 April 2021

Romy Pearse romy.pearse at astronomyaustralia.org.au
Tue Mar 16 09:57:32 AEDT 2021

Astronomy Data Workshop 2021 – 29 April 2021

Dear all,

We are pleased to invite you to the Astronomy Data Workshop 2021, hosted online by Astronomy Australia Limited (AAL). This is a one-day online event scheduled for 29 April 2021, between 10am and 3pm (AEST). The workshop will include presentations and group discussions designed to:

inform Australian-based astronomers on the development of data-related projects, and
seek feedback on the usefulness of these projects to the Australian astronomy community.

The workshop will include discussions regarding large and small scale datasets in both the theoretical and observational domains.

For registration please see the following link (also available from the workshop website): https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/CQa8CNLJyQU00qglEim2uZ8?domain=aaldata.eventbrite.com.au

For more information please use the following link to access the official Workshop website: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/tTH0COMKzVTppLBR0cvfyqu?domain=astronomyaustralia.org.au

If you wish to know more, please contact Dr Robert Shen, AAL Director of eResearch: robert.shen at astronomyaustralia.org.au ​

We look forward to seeing you all on 29 April, 2021.

Kind regards,

Romy Pearse

Romy Pearse

Communications Manager

Astronomy Australia Ltd

T: 03 9214 8485

E: romy.pearse at astronomyaustralia.org.au

W: astronomyaustralia.org.au

P: P.O. Box 2100  Hawthorn  VIC 3122

Monday to Thursday

AAL endeavours to be an environmentally sustainable organisation built upon equity, diversity and mutual respect for its staff and stakeholders.