[ASA] New VP for the ASA

John Lattanzio john.lattanzio at monash.edu
Mon May 30 08:33:05 AEST 2022

Dear ASA Members
   Our VP Joss Bland-Hawthorn has regrettably decided to step aside as our
Vice President, due to increased demands on his time (e.g as an AAL
Director on top of everything else) and substantial travel obligations. I
am pleased to announce that Stas Shabala has agreed to take the role as VP.

This change will be effective from the AGM this year (July).

I would like to sincerely thank Joss for his work during the last year!

Best wishes to all

John Lattanzio

--
*I'm an LGBTIQ Ally**      -     Find out more at **https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qnc1CP7LAXf4oVDLgTzNyvA?domain=monash.edu
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/KQ2bCQnMBZf63ZDwVfP6kHi?domain=monash.edu>

Professor John Lattanzio
President, Astronomical Society of Australia

School of Physics and Astronomy
Monash University Victoria 3800 AUSTRALIA

Ph:  +61 (0)3 9905-4428
WWW: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9fzvCROND2urRZK3YHPNhcE?domain=users.monash.edu.au <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/n8L8CVARKgCl5Q4pBUJe921?domain=maths.monash.edu.au>
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/_r60CWLVXkUjPopn3UmSwc6?domain=orcid.org