[ASA] ANU RSAA Summer Research Scholarship Program: Nov 2022 - Jan 2023

RSAA - Student Admin rsaa.sa at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 5 12:03:02 AEST 2022

Good morning,

The ANU Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics would like to advertise our upcoming Summer Research Scholarship (SRS) Program commencing in November 2022.

We are looking for students in Physics, Mathematics, Science, Earth Science, Engineering and Computer Science streams who would be interested in taking up a 9-week summer internship program at the Mt Stromlo Observatory. Students would work on a research project under the supervision of an astronomer or instrument scientist and have access to state-of-the art facilities and technology.

Please advertise this research opportunity to any students who would be interested in an internship program.

Kind regards,
Sam Slater
Senior Student Administration Officer

Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics
ANU College of Science
Mount Stromlo Observatory, Cotter Road, Weston Creek, ACT 2611
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2600

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/1jApCgZ0N1ilL4LlyfNmlvW?domain=rsaa.anu.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AQdlCjZ1N7ij7Z7jmFRVbTp?domain=aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com>
CRICOS Provider 00120C

[October 2021]

The Australian National University acknowledges, celebrates and pays our respects to the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people of the Canberra region and to all First Nations Australians on whose traditional lands we meet and work, and whose cultures are among the oldest continuing cultures in human history.