[ASA] Fwd: Announcing .Astronomy 12 in NYC Oct 3-5, 2023

Manodeep Sinha manodeep at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:36:18 AEST 2023

Hello all,

After a brief hiatus, DotAstro is back in New York this year from Oct
3-5. DotAstro is an Astronomy unconference, where attendees suggest
(usually tech) ideas and vote to finalise the hack-day agenda. The
conference itself is free, and there will be some funds to cover costs
for folks that don't have a travel budget.

If you are interested in attending, please fill out the EOI form
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/F5LLCNLJyQUZVEwngFmFGgr?domain=forms.gle> by May 31.

Cheers,
Manodeep