[ASA] 2023 Harley Wood School of Astronomy: Registration closing soon!

Kateryna Andrych (HDR) kateryna.andrych at hdr.mq.edu.au
Mon Jun 5 11:01:36 AEST 2023

Dear ASA members,

This is a friendly reminder that the registration deadline for the 2023 Harley Wood School of Astronomy (HWSA) is Friday 9th of June.

This event, coordinated by Macquarie University students, is an excellent opportunity for postgraduate students to engage in a program of presentations and discussions focused on the main theme: State-of-the-art facilities: What science can you do with them and how?

To register, please visit https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/_9vaCQnMBZfXJ2owGfxqhmV?domain=asa2023.org and follow the instructions provided.  If you know anyone else who might be interested, we encourage you to kindly share this reminder with them.

Don't miss out on this exceptional learning and networking opportunity! We look forward to your participation in the 2023 Harley Wood School of Astronomy!

Best regards,

Kateryna Andrych, Tania Ahmed

On behalf of the LOC