[ASA] Launch of ASA Slack space

Moss, Vanessa (S&A, Marsfield) Vanessa.Moss at csiro.au
Fri Jun 23 11:39:10 AEST 2023

Dear all,

As announced previously, the ASA Comms WG has been setting up a persistent ASA Slack for the community to make use of both during ASMs/AGMs and throughout the year.

We are now ready to welcome ASA members into the space in the lead-up to ASM 2023. If you are a current ASA member who has opted into communications, you will receive an invite to join the Slack within the next day. If you are already a member due to being part of ASM 2022, you will remain a full member until after ASM 2023 when we go through membership and limit access to current ASA members.

Guidelines and information about using the Slack:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/vDweCJyBrGfBPKkvEuVRPnD?domain=docs.google.com

Membership of and participation in the ASA Slack online community is bound by an agreement to abide by the ASA guidelines for Ethics and Conduct. Upon joining as a new member, you will be prompted to accept the Code of Conduct.

The ASA Slack is located at:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/I3ELCK1DvKTD04QN5svR0PL?domain=asa-comms.slack.com

Attendees of the ASM who are not ASA members will be granted temporary full access to the Slack as part of their registration, and details will be circulated for this next week.

If you have any questions on the WG or plans for activities, please get in touch with Vanessa Moss: vanessa.moss at csiro.au

Thanks,
Vanessa Moss
On behalf of the ASA Communications Working Group