[ASA] Fwd: [sdss4-general 4492] SDSS-V Opportunity: Milky Way Mapper Program Head!

Andy Casey andrew.casey at monash.edu
Sat Jun 24 09:35:09 AEST 2023

Hello all,

There is a unique opportunity available to take over the role of Milky Way Mapper Program Head in SDSS-V.

This role is open to people at non-SDSS-V research institutions. Please see the details below. If you have any interest in the role and have questions about it, I’d be happy to help you get answers.

Please let me know if you think of someone who would be excellent for this role, but might just need encouragement.

cheers
Andy

—

Andy Casey