[ASA] White papers for astro CoE - due 13 July

Virginia Kilborn vkilborn at swin.edu.au
Mon Jun 26 08:00:00 AEST 2023

Dear ASA / astro community -

This is a friendly reminder about sending through white papers for the next astro Centre/s of Excellence. We have extended the deadline for submissions to 13 July.

A couple of notes about the process:

-White papers are welcomed from anyone, especially those who seek to lead a Centre;
-All white papers are expected to be treated following the ASA's code of conduct (please respect researcher's IP);
-A virtual town hall discussion will follow for those who are participating in the process, to bring people together for discussions and development;
-This process aims to help facilitate discussions amongst interested parties - neither the NCA nor ASA will be ranking or otherwise deciding on outcomes.

Please send white papers, comments or questions through to John Lattanzio (john.lattanzio at monash.edu) and myself (vkilborn at swin.edu.au).

cheers,
Virginia + John

Prof. Virginia Kilborn

Chief Scientist

Swinburne University of Technology

Hawthorn VIC 3122 AUSTRALIA

T: +61 3 9214 4380 | E: vkilborn at swin.edu.au<mailto:vkilborn at swin.edu.au> | www: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/xjhCCJyBrGfBP0Z0XiV3sg-?domain=bit.ly

CRICOS number 00111D

I respectfully acknowledge the Wurundjeri People of the Kulin Nation and pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging who are the Traditional Custodians of the land on which Swinburne’s campuses are located. I also acknowledge all Aboriginal and Torres Strait nations across Australia, their Elders, Ancestors, cultures and heritage.

[cid:d269200b-b010-44ff-b5cc-65156c45cff9]

Proud supporter of the WATTLE Women in Leadership Program<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qiSFCK1DvKTD03O3JUv3sU2?domain=vkilborn.wixsite.com>

<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qiSFCK1DvKTD03O3JUv3sU2?domain=vkilborn.wixsite.com>