[ASA] 2023 Data Central User Preferences Survey

Simon O'Toole simon.otoole at mq.edu.au
Wed Aug 2 13:52:47 AEST 2023

Have your say in the future of the Data Central Science Platform!

We periodically ask users to take part in a survey that we use to shape the future direction of Data Central and the services we provide.

We would really appreciate it if you could fill out the 2023 Data Central User Preferences Survey (here https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/A2NMCL7EwMfk4935PIBqXFP?domain=forms.gle) and forward this to any of your teams that are not members of the ASA.

This will help to improve Data Central, but also the services we provide including ADACS software support.

Thanks,
Simon