[ASA] Lecturer Position - Women-Identified Candidates - QUT School of Chemistry and Physics

Michael Cowley michael.cowley at qut.edu.au
Thu Aug 17 14:13:21 AEST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to highlight an opportunity at the School of Chemistry and Physics, Queensland University of Technology. It's a Level B, full-time, ongoing position for a Lecturer in Physics, open to women or individuals identifying as women.

The Astrophysics Group<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/KICsCK1DvKTDJwmyotM5SpY?domain=research.qut.edu.au> within the School of Chemistry and Physics is involved in a wide array of research areas, spanning from galaxy formation and evolution to star formation, accreting supermassive black holes, galaxy-environment interactions, multi-wavelength photometry, and spectral energy distribution modelling. Nevertheless, we're eager to diversify our scope and welcome candidates from any field, and I also flag this opportunity is not limited to astrophysics and encompasses a wide range of research areas.

The application deadline is set for September 6th, 2023. For more details about the position, selection criteria, and application process, please refer to the provided link<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/PD10CL7EwMfkvO4DWFqZ1N9?domain=qut.nga.net.au,CurBID,JobListID,jobsListKey,JobID&lid=13116100046> and the attached document.

Regards,
Michael

Dr Michael Cowley | Pronouns: He/Him
QUT Astrophysics Research Group<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/RTE0CMwGxOt2l8WyrtJpe8g?domain=research.qut.edu.au> | AFHEA (Indigenous)

Lecturer | First Year Science Coordinator
School of Chemistry & Physics
Faculty of Science
[QUT-Logo]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/WeuCCNLJyQUZRxXqWfRoz6U?domain=qut.edu.au>
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/y_m-COMKzVTNGX4L8uPEkp0?domain=qut.edu.au>
Queensland University of Technology
Phone: +61 7 3138 9197 | Mobile: +61 4 68 321 750
Email: michael.cowley at qut.edu.au<mailto:michael.cowley at qut.edu.au>
E Block, Level 5, Room 501, Gardens Point Campus
ORCID: 0000-0002-4653-8637<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/uRbRCP7LAXf0lmM1wfrSHmq?domain=orcid.org>
[signature_166698825]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3N5fCQnMBZfXxqr1QU9IXbx?domain=qut.edu.au>
I acknowledge the Turrbal and Yugara, as the First Nations owners of the lands where QUT now stands. I pay respect to their Elders, lores, customs and creation spirits. I recognise that these lands have always been places of teaching, research, and learning.
TEQSA PRV12079<https://www.teqsa.gov.au/national-register/provider/queensland-university-technology> | CRICOS 00213J