[ASA] AusSRC is hiring!

Karen Lee-Waddell karen.lee-waddell at uwa.edu.au
Tue Sep 5 16:27:28 AEST 2023

Hello everyone,

The Australian SKA Regional Centre (AusSRC) is now recruiting personnel for key leadership roles, who will guide and expand its program (visit our website for more information: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/wsNKCD1vlpToyM4yOtW_5m8?domain=aussrc.org).

These on-going positions will be distributed among the four Foundation Partner Institutions: CSIRO, Curtin University, the Pawsey Supercomputing Centre, and the University of Western Australia (UWA). For further details and to apply for each role, please visit the links below:

  *   Head of Software Development (at CSIRO): https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ex-MCE8wmrtlYnEY6cw-ICd?domain=jobs.csiro.au
  *   Senior Project Scientist (at Curtin): https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/sF6cCGv0oyCB6qv6Ltpul5a?domain=staff.curtin.edu.au
  *   Head of Operations (at Pawsey): https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/RJlgCJyBrGfBVyNVQtLSabZ?domain=jobs.csiro.au
  *   Business Manager (at UWA): https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/PDWnCK1DvKTD69V6rIpIP9K?domain=external.jobs.uwa.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/yjjICL7EwMfk7X67YUgV_qp?domain=external.jobs.uwa.edu.au>

I encourage you to share these opportunities with your networks.

Thank you,
Karen

Dr Karen Lee-Waddell (she/her)

Director, Australian SKA Regional Centre
ICRAR-UWA and CSIRO
aussrc.org

WALLABY Project Scientist
wallaby-survey.org

karen.lee-waddell at uwa.edu.au or karen.lee-waddell at csiro.au
T: +61 8 6488 5098 (UWA) or +61 8 6436 8769 (CSIRO)
M: +61 413 547 256