[ASA] REMINDER: 2023 ASA ECR Python Workshops - registration now open!

Henry Zovaro u5708159 at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 7 09:05:41 AEST 2023

Dear ASA members,

There are still a few slots left for the Sydney and Melbourne workshops - if you would like to attend (either in-person or online), please register ASAP to avoid missing out!

If you have already registered and can no longer attend, please let us know ASAP.

Cheers
Henry

Dr. Henry Zovaro (he/him) | Postdoctoral fellow
Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics | The Australian National University
Phone:  +61 2 6125 0240 | Email: <mailto:henry.zovaro at anu.edu.au> henry.zovaro at anu.edu.au<mailto:henry.zovaro at anu.edu.au>

I sent this email at a time that is convenient for me. Please do not feel obligated to respond outside your normal working hours.

[ally_signature.jpg]

Begin forwarded message: