[ASA] Registration Now Open for GWADW 2024

Yeshe Fenner yeshefenner at swin.edu.au
Mon Sep 11 09:35:33 AEST 2023

Registration Now Open for GWADW 2024

View this email in your browser
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/IEPiC3QNPBiXOnpByfgmJc3?domain=us21.campaign-archive.com>
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Eg68C4QOPEizqXBoDCxDF4R?domain=us21.mailchimp.com>[image:
OzGrav banner]

<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/BekyC5QPXJiM2BZvXuyQCHM?domain=gwadw2024.org>

*Registration is Now Open for GWADW 2024*

We are pleased to inform you that the official website for the 2024
Gravitational Wave Advanced Detector Workshop (GWADW) is now accessible at
www.gwadw2024.org

Please visit our website to find important information regarding the event,
including details about the venue, accommodation options, and registration.

*Key Information:*

   - *Event Dates:* May 12 to May 18, 2024
   - *Early Bird Registration Available:* Register now and take advantage
   of our early bird discount.

Registration is now open. Secure your participation in GWADW 2024 and stay
updated via our website as we move forward with the program development
after the abstract submission phase.

We look forward to your participation in the 2024 Gravitational Wave
Advanced Detector Workshop.

Best wishes,
Bram Slagmolen and David Ottaway,
on behalf of the GWADW scientific and local organising committees

*Contact us: ozgrav at swin.edu.au <ozgrav at swin.edu.au>*
* Copyright (C) GWADW Organising Committee 2024. All rights reserved.*