[ASA] Adaptive Optics Workshop announcement - 15&16 November, 2023

Celine D'Orgeville u5090939 at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 18 18:48:27 AEST 2023

*This message is aimed at colleagues working in the field of, or with interest in, Adaptive Optics (AO)*

Dear AO colleagues,

For the first time this year our Adaptive Optics colleagues in France are extending an invitation to their annual AO research and Innovation workshop to colleagues outside of France.

Those of you working in AO for astronomy, Space Situational Awareness, laser comms and other AO applications are warmly welcome and encouraged to submit an abstract to participate (remotely or in person) in the upcoming AO workshop that will take place in Paris on 15-16 November 2023. The event is free! Please see abstract submission and registration details below.

I hope that many of you will take advantage of this unique opportunity to present your results and to hear from the extensive AO research being undertaken by our AO colleagues in Europe.

Best regards,
Celine

Professor Céline d’Orgeville (she/her)
Director, Advanced Instrumentation Technology Centre
The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, Australia
+61 2 6125 6374  celine.dorgeville at anu.edu.au<mailto:celine.dorgeville at anu.edu.au>
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/VRDMCmO5glupMQQlGCGqnfd?domain=researchers.anu.edu.au
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rJqzCnx1jniXWRRDQHJUjS7?domain=spie.org
I am a member of the ANU ALLY network
[attachment.png]

The Australian National University acknowledges, celebrates and pays our respects to the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people of the Canberra region and to all First Nations Australians on whose traditional lands we meet and work, and whose cultures are among the oldest continuing cultures in human history.

Begin forwarded message: