[ASA] JWST Cycle 3 Proposal Planning Helpdesk

Themiya Nanayakkara wnanayakkara at swin.edu.au
Sat Oct 7 16:29:13 AEDT 2023

Thanks for all who responded. We still have a few spots left for the 10th October session, so if you like some assistance please indicate your preference here <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/lBScCgZ0N1iq1r0G7FN6jsr?domain=forms.office.com>
Also please note that the deadline for Cycle 3 is October 25, 2023 by 8:00pm US Eastern Daylight Time. Sorry for the confusion earlier and thanks for those who pointed it out.