[ASA] ASA ECR Symposium Series: Recordings

Amit Seta amit.seta at anu.edu.au
Thu Oct 12 18:57:04 AEDT 2023

Dear ASA members,

On our YouTube channel, we have created a playlist for recordings of the talks in the ASA ECR Symposium Series (as and when possible to record them based on the speaker’s choice and host institute policies). The link is provided below and we will keep adding future talks to the same playlist. Hope you enjoy watching them and do get in touch with the speaker in case you have questions/comments about the science.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Amit
on behalf of the ASA ECR Chapter Steering Committee

Link: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-RGUCD1vlpTo7oz2zHWlDUX?domain=youtube.com

Dr. Amit Seta (he/him/his)
Senior Research Fellow
Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics
Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, Australia

Email: amit.seta at anu.edu.au
Phone No.: +61 (02) 6125 2489
Webpage: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/liVnCE8wmrtlwl2r2HwCeeD?domain=mso.anu.edu.au