[ASA] Save the Date! Interstellar Frontiers: Bridging SETI, Astrobiology, and the SKA

Chenoa Tremblay astrochenoa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 01:47:04 AEDT 2023

Dear Colleague,
The Breakthrough Listen Initiative is thrilled to announce an upcoming SETI
and astrobiology conference "Interstellar Frontiers: Bridging SETI,
Astrobiology, and the SKA" taking place in March 2024.

The search for life has progressed rapidly during the last five years in
the fields of astrobiology and astronomy. The growth is a combination of
new technologies on older telescopes, new ideas, new powerful telescopes,
advances in sample-based astrobiology, and more funding. Our growth puts us
in a unique position to evaluate our goals and successes as well as to
discuss what has been done, what is being done, and what new opportunities
the next generation of equipment will create. We invite you to share your
ideas, progress, and successes at this upcoming forum in Perth, Western
Australia.

Dates: 11-15 March 2024
Location: Perth Convention and Expo Center, Perth Western Australia
Website:seti.au

Regards,
Chenoa Tremblay, SOC Chair
Danny Price, LOC Chair

--
Chenoa Tremblay, PhD
COSMIC Project Scientist, SETI Institute

Please note that to give me flexibility I sometimes manage emails outside
of normal working hours. However, I do not expect anyone else to respond to
my emails outside of their normal working hours.