[ASA] [SAVE THE DATE] ASA Annual Science Meeting 2024: 24-28 June 2024

Moss, Vanessa (S&A, Marsfield) Vanessa.Moss at csiro.au
Sat Nov 4 04:54:00 AEDT 2023

Dear all,

We would like to invite you to save the following dates for the 2024 ASA Annual Science Meeting: 24th to 28th June 2024.

One aspect of this core week is that we intend Wednesday 26th June 2024 to be a single hub day focused primarily on in-person interaction. We will share more information in the near future about our vision for these self-organised local hub days, but if your institution is already interested in being considered as a host, please feel free to get in touch with us.

We will circulate more information regarding the 2024 ASM (and plans for the Harley Wood School for Astronomy) once available.

Looking forward to engaging with you in mid-2024,

Vanessa and Clancy

ASA ASM 2024 Chairs