[ASA] Abstract Submission is Now Open for GWADW 2024

Yeshe Fenner yeshefenner at swin.edu.au
Fri Dec 8 13:52:33 AEDT 2023

*View this email in your browser
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/68PvC6XQ4LfP94mZwTpKAmw?domain=us21.campaign-archive.com>*
[image: OzGrav banner] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/vcpWC71R2NTz6BNn7hWH-P2?domain=gwadw2024.org>

Abstract Submission is Now Open for GWADW 2024

We are pleased to inform you that Abstract Submissions for the 2024
Gravitational Wave Advanced Detector Workshop (GWADW) is now open!

*To submit your Abstract and Register for GWADW2024, please click on the
following link:*
*https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/C2gzC81V0PTXMyqB4s2XPee?domain=gwadw2024.org
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/C2gzC81V0PTXMyqB4s2XPee?domain=gwadw2024.org>*

*Key Information:*

   -

   *Event Dates:* May 12 to May 18, 2024
   -

   *Early Bird Registration Available:* Register now and take advantage of
   our early bird discount.

Please visit our website to find important information regarding the event,
including details about the venue, accommodation options, and registration.
Registration and abstract submission is open. You can stay updated via our
website as we move forward with the program development after the abstract
submission phase.

We look forward to your participation in the 2024 Gravitational Wave
Advanced Detector Workshop.

Best wishes,

Bram Slagmolen and David Ottaway,

on behalf of the GWADW scientific and local organising committees

*Contact us: ozgrav at swin.edu.au <ozgrav at swin.edu.au>*
* Copyright (C) GWADW Organising Committee 2024. All rights reserved.*