[ASA] ASA ECR Symposium Series 2024: host institute registration

Amit Seta amit.seta at anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 12 09:40:59 AEDT 2024

Dear all,

The host institute registration form for the ASA ECR symposium series 2024 closes this Friday (15/02/2024). Please fill in your interest by then (further details below).

Best regards,
Amit
Dr Amit Seta (he/him)
Senior Research Fellow
Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics
Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, Australia

Email: amit.seta at anu.edu.au
Phone No.: +61 (02) 6125 2489
Webpage: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/T0-rCnx1jniXo8yv5t9PV65?domain=mso.anu.edu.au

Begin forwarded message:

After the success of the ASA ECR symposium series 2023 (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/05HkCoV1kpfDzOoE4sz_i3G?domain=asa-ecr.org), we are excited to organise the series again in 2024. For now, we invite registration from host institutes via the form below by 15/02/2024. Soon after, we would send out an EOI form for ECRs.

Link: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/VQXoCp81lrt98YlmDfYskBu?domain=shorturl.at

Thank you,
Best regards,
Amit
on behalf of the ASA ECR Chapter Steering Committee

Email: amit.seta at anu.edu.au
Phone No.: +61 (02) 6125 2489
Webpage: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/T0-rCnx1jniXo8yv5t9PV65?domain=mso.anu.edu.au