[ASA] CTA-Australia Gammapy School - Wed 21st. Feb.

Gavin Rowell gavin.rowell at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Feb 16 12:34:56 AEDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,

Unfortunately we will have to cancel next week's Gammapy School due to one of lecturers coming down with Covid-19.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and we will endeavour to re-schedule the School soon.

Gavin & Sabrina

Gavin Rowell        (he/him)                                      ph +61883138374
School of Physics, Chemistry & Earth Sciences     fax +61883134380
University of Adelaide 5005, AUSTRALIA
email: gavin.rowell at adelaide.edu.au
web: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ZginC71R2NTz5GRX9F8oPDL?domain=researchers.adelaide.edu.au