[ASA] GWADW 2024 | Last Chance for Early Bird Discount

Yeshe Fenner yeshefenner at swin.edu.au
Mon Feb 26 14:52:57 AEDT 2024

View this email in your browser<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/M17mC81V0PTXoAkDqtnG-Jx?domain=us21.campaign-archive.com>

[OzGrav banner]<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/rTWAC91WPRTzG6OLqfEMmwU?domain=gwadw2024.org>

Last Chance for Early Bird Discount: Register for GWADW 2024 by March 10th!

GWADW will be held in Hamilton Island, Australia, 12-18 May 2024.

This is a friendly reminder that the early bird discount for registration and hotel accommodation for the 2024 Gravitational Wave Advanced Detector Workshop (GWADW) ends in two weeks on the 10th of March!

Don't miss out on the opportunity to save on registration fees and secure your preferred accommodation at the renowned Reef View Hotel on Hamilton Island. Take advantage of the discounted rates and ensure your participation at GWADW.

Key Dates:

  *   Early Bird Deadline: 10th March 2024
  *   Event Dates: 13th to 17th May 2024

Click on the following links to complete your registration:

  *   Register for GWADW<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/oVpYC0YKPvik19yqBu2xqR3?domain=gwadw2024.org>
  *   Submit your abstract<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/vmSMCgZ0N1iqMjBOyh3Idw7?domain=form.jotform.com>
  *   Secure your accommodation<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/TbKJCjZ1N7iYWwOKmu1SGH6?domain=hamiltonisland.com.au>

Visit our website at www.gwadw2024.org<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/rTWAC91WPRTzG6OLqfEMmwU?domain=gwadw2024.org/> for any further information.

Should you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help!

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to GWADW 2024.

Best wishes,

Bram Slagmolen and David Ottaway,

on behalf of the GWADW scientific and local organising committees

[https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/bsmRCk81N9tkxRw8Bu8Q5Fg?domain=mcusercontent.com]

[https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/GgB8Clx1Nji1Q3M0EuVEQmy?domain=mcusercontent.com]

[https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/lvPJCmO5glupO7MBlt33Z_P?domain=mcusercontent.com]

Contact us: ozgrav at swin.edu.au
Copyright (C) GWADW Organising Committee 2024. All rights reserved.