[ASA] Nominations for the GAP steering committee

Gavin Rowell gavin.rowell at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Mar 6 19:35:54 AEDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,

Please use this link instead to access details of the GAP steering committe:

https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/-GqGCnx1jniXRlYpRi9DiHx?domain=aip.org.au

The link I sent earlier is not working. Apologies for the trouble.

all the best

Gavin..

Gavin Rowell        (he/him)                                      ph +61883138374
School of Physics, Chemistry & Earth Sciences     fax +61883134380
University of Adelaide 5005, AUSTRALIA
email: gavin.rowell at adelaide.edu.au
web: https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/UWEeCoV1kpfDyl0pyHzJlno?domain=researchers.adelaide.edu.au