[ASA] GWADW | Extension of Early Bird Deadline and Abstract Submission Closing Date

Yeshe Fenner yeshefenner at swin.edu.au
Sun Mar 10 10:45:32 AEDT 2024

View this email in your browser<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/ish_CANpgjCZD5YBXiGpZFE?domain=us21.campaign-archive.com>

[OzGrav banner]<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/nC0uCBNqjlCDLNo0rf6sp9Q?domain=gwadw2024.org>

GWADW | Extension of Early Bird Deadline and Abstract Submission Closing Date

New Deadline: March 17th!

GWADW will be held in Hamilton Island, Australia, 12-18 May 2024.

We wanted to inform you of some important updates regarding the upcoming 2024 Gravitational Wave Advanced Detector Workshop (GWADW).

After careful consideration and to accommodate the requests we've received, we have decided to extend the early bird registration deadline and abstract submission closing date by one week. The new deadlines are as follows:

Key Dates:

  *
Early Bird Deadline: 17th March 2024
  *
Abstract Submission Closing Date: 17th March 2024
  *   Event Dates: 13th to 17th May 2024

Click on the following links to complete your registration:

  *   Register for GWADW<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/lDQVCD1vlpTo8ZPwziA20tB?domain=gwadw2024.org>
  *   Submit your abstract<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/317BCE8wmrtlZjPO2hPEoFf?domain=form.jotform.com>
  *   Secure your accommodation<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/2mW0CGv0oyCBz9gERckcY8i?domain=hamiltonisland.com.au>

This extension provides you with an additional opportunity to take advantage of the discounted registration rates and ensure ample time to finalise and submit your abstracts. Visit our website at www.gwadw2024.org<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/nC0uCBNqjlCDLNo0rf6sp9Q?domain=gwadw2024.org/> for any further information.

Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here to support you throughout the process.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to GWADW 2024.

Best wishes,

Bram Slagmolen and David Ottaway,

on behalf of the GWADW scientific and local organising committees

[https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/-kYyCJyBrGfBjoXlvcOBBJs?domain=mcusercontent.com]

[https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/7THaCK1DvKTDRkJPNfoo_ax?domain=mcusercontent.com]

[https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/o5gbCL7EwMfkz2vVrSK9qP3?domain=mcusercontent.com]

Contact us: ozgrav at swin.edu.au
Copyright (C) GWADW Organising Committee 2024. All rights reserved.