[ASA] Notice from LOC (ELT Science in Light of JWST)

Sarah Brough s.brough at unsw.edu.au
Fri Mar 15 10:43:24 AEDT 2024

Dear All,

Regarding the ELTs-JWST conference (June 3-7, 2024),
https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/uXEkC91WPRTRgVn0mhoMhQk?domain=sites.google.com

I’d like to remind that the deadline for abstract submission is ** March 22nd (Fri) **.
If you and/or your students/colleagues are planning to give a presentation,
please don’t forget to submit the title and abstract.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask me or LOC.

Best wishes,
Masaomi Tanaka, on behalf of LOC

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Masaomi Tanaka
Astronomical Institute, Tohoku University
email: masaomi.tanaka at astr.tohoku.ac.jp<mailto:masaomi.tanaka at astr.tohoku.ac.jp>
https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/jvIiC0YKPviJD0vx2fDkJ5d?domain=astr.tohoku.ac.jp

Professor Sarah Brough
Head of Astrophysics Group | School of Physics
Research Director | School of Physics
Australian Science Lead for LSST
Deputy Director Science | UNSW.AI
AD: #130, Old Main Building (K15) | UNSW Sydney | NSW 2052 | Australia
PH: +61 2 9065 2579

I am sending this message now because it suits me.  I don’t expect that you will read, respond to, or action it outside of your regular working hours.