Lecturer in physics
Interests and Research Activities:
- Computers in Physics Education with special interest in:
- Use of spreadsheets for data analysis, use in the laboratory, simulation, problem solving and computer aided instruction.
- Computer data acquisition, measurement, analysis and control.
- Computer workshops as an alternative to lectures (eg. CP2).
- Numerical problem solving in physics.
- Active learning environments as an alternative to the traditional lecture.
Back to the SUPER people page