[ASA] ASA Speed Meet-a-mentor event - please sign up!

Marcin Glowacki marcin.glowacki at curtin.edu.au
Thu Jun 22 13:23:01 AEST 2023

Dear ASA members,

This is a reminder to please sign up for the second virtual “speed meet-a-mentor” event of the year, on Tuesday 27th June (1:00 PM AEST/11:00 AM AWST). You must sign up to get details of the event. Please register for the event here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/t4gJC81V0PTXx6znjUnG5JJ?domain=forms.gle

The event will be an online version of the popular in-person “speed mentoring” events held at ASA meetings in previous years, in which mentees and mentors are randomly paired to network and chat for a few minutes at a time. We’ll be changing the platform from Glimpse this time around (it is no longer available) – if the event goes ahead we will share details with those who signed up through the above form.

Everyone is welcome, from students to professors, and anyone can sign up to be a mentee, a mentor, or both! The event is also open to non-ASA members - feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested.

If we do not have sufficient numbers by this Friday then we will postpone to a later date.

Kind regards,

Marcin Glowacki, on behalf of the ASA ECR steering committee

Marcin Glowacki
Research Associate | Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7929
Mobile | +61 4 2348 6919

Email | marcin.glowacki at curtin.edu.au<file:///C:/Users/225663b/AppData/Local/Temp/yournamehere@curtin.edu.au>
Web | curtin.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/zNghC91WPRTzPkMomiEEzk0?domain=curtin.edu.au>

[cid:396341f4-04bd-4fcd-b825-743547dc0c37]

CRICOS Provider Code 00301J