[ASA] ASA registration deadline tomorrow!

Mahony, Elizabeth (S&A, Marsfield) Elizabeth.Mahony at csiro.au
Thu Jun 22 14:53:21 AEST 2023

Dear ASA members,

A final reminder that the registration deadline for the ASA meeting is this Friday, June 23. The meeting will be held from July 3 - 7 at Macquarie University, offering both in-person and remote participation options. To register, please fill in the registration form here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/LyR_Cvl1rKiEo7zOLiQPpAO?domain=event.mq.edu.au

More details on registration costs and inclusions, practical info, and the latest version of the programme can be found on the ASA website at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/cm1FCwV1vMfvXG30VIqshZv?domain=asa2023.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/cNMjCxngwOfLK1omRiYrCic?domain=asa2023.org>.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Best wishes,

Elizabeth Mahony, Richard McDermid + Jo Dawson

ASA ASM 2023 LOC + SOC chairs

Dr. Elizabeth Mahony (she/her)

Team Leader  |  ATNF Science
Space & Astronomy  |  CSIRO
elizabeth.mahony at csiro.au<mailto:name.surname at csiro.au>  |  02 9372 4143

CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the area that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and we pay our respects to their Elders past and present.

My current working days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Please note, if I send you an email outside reasonable work hours I’m doing so because it’s convenient for me. In the spirit of encouraging work life balance I look forward to a response if appropriate at a time that suits you.

CSIRO Australia’s National Science Agency  |  csiro.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/7tB8CyojxQT7Er562iRd4Ir?domain=csiro.au>