[ASA] Announcing the ADACS Macquarie node

Simon O'Toole simon.otoole at mq.edu.au
Mon Jul 10 17:35:47 AEST 2023

We are happy to announce that the Research Data & Software team at AAO Macquarie is now a node of ADACS!

The RDS team is currently responsible for such projects as the Data Central Science Platform and the development and maintenance of ESO VLT pipelines, along with several other astronomy and non-astronomy projects.

We are joining the teams from Swinburne and Curtin Universities and together will deliver first class software and data services to the astronomy research community. If you’ve engaged with the ADACS Merit Allocation Program before, you’ll know that we've has been involved in the program for a couple of years; this is the formal collaboration with Swinburne Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing, and the Curtin Institute for Computation.

For more details see the story here https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/EN4iC5QPXJiMYXpYRizqgXv?domain=rds.org.au

If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Simon O’Toole
Co-head of AAO Research Data & Software