[ASA] Announcement | GWADW 2024

OzGrav OzGrav at swin.edu.au
Fri Aug 11 11:15:48 AEST 2023

Save the date!

View this email in your browser<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/znqJC0YKPvikoALZKsw2ygB?domain=us21.campaign-archive.com>

[OzGrav banner]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ZW7iCgZ0N1iq0z7prho8r4L?domain=us21.mailchimp.com>
First Announcement for the Gravitational Wave Advanced Detector Workshop 2024

SAVE THE DATE
GWADW will be held in Hamilton Island, Australia, 12-18 May 2024.

We are delighted to announce the 2024 Gravitational Wave Advanced Detector Workshop, a one-week event dedicated to exploring cutting-edge research and advancements in technologies and their implementations for current and future gravitational wave detectors.

Stay tuned for further details and registration information, as we prepare to launch the official website in the coming weeks.

Save the date in your calendars, and we look forward to having you at the 2024 GWADW!

Best wishes,
Bram Slagmolen and David Ottaway,
on behalf of the GWADW scientific and local organising committees
[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qCFUCjZ1N7iY5xvP2h5MJ6_?domain=dim.mcusercontent.com]
[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ZfWYCk81N9tkWJp17s9iLxl?domain=dim.mcusercontent.com]
[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qqkCClx1Nji1nYvpyu16U_C?domain=dim.mcusercontent.com]

Contact us: ozgrav at swin.edu.au
Copyright (C) GWADW Organising Committee 2024. All rights reserved.