[ASA] Reminder: Molonglo Telescope Symposium - Please Register to Attend

Manisha Caleb manisha.caleb at sydney.edu.au
Mon Aug 28 09:21:25 AEST 2023

A gentle reminder that registrations will be closing soon.

We hope that you can join us to the celebrate of the life of the Molonglo Telescope.

REGISTRATION AND
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPEN
Molonglo Telescope Symposium & Dinner

11th October 2023

[The University of Sydney]

[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/z1ShC2xMQziVNkkr6HnCRlM?domain=d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net]

Molonglo Symposium & Dinner

Registration and Abstract Submission Now Open

We are pleased to announce that registration and abstract submission is now open for the Molonglo telescope symposium and dinner. We are hosting a day symposium of talks and an evening dinner representing an opportunity to come together to celebrate the site, staff and students who have ensured continued operation and great scientific discoveries over the course of the last 50-plus years. Prospective attendees who would like to make an oral contribution describing their work with Molonglo should submit abstracts by the 31st of August 2023.

Our Website has now gone live! Please click on the link below to read more about the event and purchase tickets.

Molonglo Telescope Symposium<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/UlqPC3QNPBiX5mm3xiqLoc0?domain=t.e2ma.net>

Event Details