[ASA] Help us make the ADACS website better - take a quick two-question survey

Jarrod Hurley jhurley at swin.edu.au
Tue Aug 29 11:53:59 AEST 2023

Hi,

We are in the process of designing a new website
for Astronomy Data and Computing Services (ADACS)
to make it easier for people to access our services and training.

We need our ADACS userbase (aka you) to answer a
two-question survey that’s critical to our design process.
If you would like to help us out, please reply to this survey:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/wrM5CjZ1N7iY73EwPtWK3mq?domain=forms.gle<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/jXMeCk81N9tkMrlR1HVMjr3?domain=forms.gle>

This is a Top Tasks survey aimed at finding out what you
would most likely use our website for and/or what you would
most like to see on a website. If you have not yet used ADACS
services that's fine, we would still like to capture your view on
what you think an ADACS website should entail, if you are
happy to take the time to share that view.
The current ADACS website can be viewed here:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/bPo-Clx1Nji1BAG3pty-wIa?domain=adacs.org.au

Thank you!

The ADACS Team

ADACS is a collaboration between Swinburne University of Technology, Curtin University and Macquarie University. It is funded under the Astronomy National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS) Program via Astronomy Australia Ltd (AAL).