[ASA] Reminder: ASA ASM 2023 post-event survey

Mahony, Elizabeth (S&A, Marsfield) Elizabeth.Mahony at csiro.au
Mon Nov 13 15:20:52 AEDT 2023

Dear ASA members,

A reminder that the survey for feedback on the 2023 ASA Annual Science Meeting will close this Wednesday, 5pm AWST. Even if you didn’t attend this year’s meeting there is a question for you to give feedback on why you were unable to attend, as well as inform what you would like to see in future ASMs.

We’d appreciate if everyone could take 5-10mins to complete the survey so we can capture a wide range of feedback.

The survey can be accessed here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3xPoCxngwOfLoJ7EMs8w4G8?domain=forms.gle

Many thanks,
Elizabeth Mahony

On behalf of the 2023 ASA ASM LOC + SOC

P.S. There was an error last week where the survey reported a “no longer receiving responses” message for a short period of time. If you encountered that message please try again.

Dr. Elizabeth Mahony (she/her)

Team Leader  |  ATNF Science
Space & Astronomy  |  CSIRO
elizabeth.mahony at csiro.au<mailto:name.surname at csiro.au>  |  02 9372 4143

CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the area that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and we pay our respects to their Elders past and present.

My current working days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Please note, if I send you an email outside reasonable work hours I’m doing so because it’s convenient for me. In the spirit of encouraging work life balance I look forward to a response if appropriate at a time that suits you.

CSIRO Australia’s National Science Agency  |  csiro.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/whHNCyojxQT75N8OXsMwB39?domain=csiro.au>

Begin forwarded message: