[ASA] Fw: Call for Nominations: Recognizing Champions of Gender Equality in Astronomy

Virginia Kilborn vkilborn at swin.edu.au
Fri Jan 19 16:32:47 AEDT 2024

Dear all - please see the below call from the IAU to recognise those who have made contributions to gender equity.

cheers
Virginia

Prof. Virginia Kilborn

Chief Scientist

Swinburne University of Technology

Hawthorn VIC 3122 AUSTRALIA

T: +61 3 9214 4380 | E: vkilborn at swin.edu.au<mailto:vkilborn at swin.edu.au> | www: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/HaupCOMKzVTNYOmR0fEPc-2?domain=bit.ly

CRICOS number 00111D

I respectfully acknowledge the Wurundjeri People of the Kulin Nation and pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging who are the Traditional Custodians of the land on which Swinburne’s campuses are located. I also acknowledge all Aboriginal and Torres Strait nations across Australia, their Elders, Ancestors, cultures and heritage.

[cid:c60f9f77-48eb-4017-b103-e6785a5afd4c]

Proud supporter of the WATTLE Women in Leadership Program<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/MzahCP7LAXf0g6EGos0hHUh?domain=vkilborn.wixsite.com>