[ASA] ECR committee astronomers in industry survey

Emily Kerrison eker0753 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Thu Feb 29 13:01:07 AEDT 2024

Hi all,

As some of you may recall, the ASA ECR committee has previously maintained a list of astronomers who have moved into industry as a resource for ECRs considering alternate career paths to academia.

We are looking to refresh our list and hear from any astronomers who have made the switch from academia at any point in their careers (whether recently or decades ago). We would be very grateful if you could please share our survey with your networks:

https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/AnUNCNLJyQUZOJJYEimtnDZ?domain=forms.gle

For those filling out the form, please note that any contact information provided will not be made publicly available on our website.

For those who have already filled out this survey, thank you. We will be contacting you shortly to to discuss how the survey results will be used to help current ECRs.

Kind regards,
Emily
On behalf of the ASA ECR Chapter Steering Committee